Ugh, this week. It’s just not working for me. I need to vent a little, so if you don’t want to read some serious complaining, skip this post…
- Accounting has been especially difficult this week. Do people even realize how complicated corporate taxes are???
- After three weeks with basically no homework, every professor decided to pile on the assignments this week. Today, I came home at 7, didn’t eat dinner until 8, and didn’t take a shower until 10, all because I was working on a portfolio analysis assignment.
- And if that isn’t all bad enough, I have an early class on Friday, due to my professor’s scheduling issues. He’s leaving the country at the end of the month and has to cancel class—so all of us poor students have to suffer from his inability to schedule by having two make-up classes on Fridays.
- We have a mandatory career event on Friday. I’m the kind of person who feels the insane urge to skip something out of spite just because it is mandatory.
- Last complaint, I swear: the weather has been terrible recently and I’m freezing!
What do you want to complain about in your life, readers? Let me know and I’ll sympathize with you.