I know it’s been a long time since since I updated about that Russian ebook I’m writing. Honestly, I haven’t been working on it as much as I should, as work and some other writing projects have been getting in my way.
This weekend, though, I made a ton of progress. I got tired of working on my current writing project, so I took a couple of breaks to work on the Russian book. I’ve nearly finished importing and formatting it in the program I use for ebooks. Originally, it began its life as an Evernote document that I planned to copy and paste into a blog post. That was before I realized how long it was going to be.
So yes, it is still in the works. I just have to fit it in between other projects and work commitments.