Wow, you guys. I just realized I spent over one month without blogging. I didn’t blog at all in March! I blame The Crisis that began last year and is still going on. Sigh. It’s stolen so much writing time from me (both fiction and blogging), which is so frustrating.
Anyway, what have I been up to for these past several weeks? Let’s see…
- Performance reviews took place at work back in March and mine was really good. I got a raise, too. It wasn’t too much, but it was more than I had last year.
- I’ve been reading a lot—what else is new, right?! 😉
- I’ve been slowly editing one of my manuscripts. Editing takes forever, you guys. My word counts have been low but I’ve made progress on a lot of my scenes. I still need to post the writing report from February in addition to March!
- I’ve been doing my best to keep up with Russian. I don’t really read political news much anymore, but I try to read articles on cultural and history-related websites. And I am rather partial to craft blogs, especially those of knitters and crocheters.
- I changed the theme of this blog back to Penscratch but I’m not sure if I like it or not…
- Thrawn: Alliances comes out in fewer than four months! (It was exactly four months as of March 24.) Get excited if you’re a Star Wars fan. Or a Thrawn fan. Or a Timothy Zahn fan. This book is going to be so awesome and I will tell you precisely why tomorrow.
I hope everyone had a good March and is having a good April so far.
Oh, and by the way: Happy Easter!